We’ve got grads on the mind over here at Enjoy Flowers – we’re wrapping up bouquet after beautiful bouquet to send off for their celebrations… That got us thinking:
What are some great quotes to inspire our grads as they go out into the world?
So, we’ve gathered our favorites and hope you’ll find just the right one to share in a card to your grad this season.
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King
- And so the adventure begins…
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – William Shakespeare
- The best is yet to come!
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” William Butler Yeats
- “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
- “You’re off to great places, today is your day… Your mountain is waiting – so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life” – Steve Jobs
Let’s send our grads out into the world with courage, inspiration and love! Grab a quote that fits your grad and share it with them… Who knows, it just may be the line that gets them to their next milestone in life!
PS Don’t forget flowers for Graduation Day!
Skip the grocery store bouquets and celebrate your grad with an impressive arrangement. ==>> Shop Now