Most of the times when we think about a Christmas gift for mom we suddenly start thinking about material things to give them, things that usually are very expensive. Nowadays we have the entire world knowledge base in our phones, computers in the Internet, so why shouldn’t we take advantage of it and create an unforgettable Christmas gift for our mom?
Here we will give you some easy, beautiful and funny ideas in order to make this Christmas gift for mom also a memorable experience.
1. Spa Day:
Most of our days can get pretty stressful, from home to work and the duties in between we can see ourselves trapped in a looping that doesn’t seem to have an end. It´s unquestionably important to give ourselves time to relax and enjoy that’s why a spa day at home as a Christmas gift for mom is one of the best ideas, and also completely affordable.
This is what you need:
- Rose-water toner: it has amazing astringent properties.
Here is a very easy recipe:
- You need for each full cup of rose petals, pour slowly two cups of boiling water over them. Cover the mixture and wait until the liquid is cool enough for your skin. Squeeze out all the liquid from the petals and refrigerate the water mixture in a clean jar between every use.
- Hydrating facial mask: perfect to moisturize our skin in the cold weather of Christmas. Here is a very easy recipe:
- Blend one little cold cream, aloe vera gel, yogurt, flower petals, honey and avocado. By using a brush put the mixture on your face. Let the mask dry for about 15 to 20 minutes and clean it up with warm water. (Mpinja, 2008)
2. Giving out a subscription to Enjoy Flowers:
Flowers have the capacity to bring life to each space where they are. Nothing better than to surprise your mom by giving her the annual subscription as a Christmas gift for mom. This way you can assure that she will receive flowers from you each month.
This is what you need:
- Go to https://www.enjoyflowers.com/gift-flower-subscription.
- Subscribe your mom’s address.
- Voila! You have an amazing Christmas gift for mom.
Celeste it’s a blogger specialized in do it yourself content, she says that when you want to give a special gift do it yourself ideas are truly unique and really show someone you care. These kinds of gifts that come from the heart become treasured keepsakes for years. So don’t hesitate and use these amazing ideas to make and give a Christmas gift for mom having also the experience of having quality time with her in such special holidays.