There are so many wonderful and practical gifts to give to someone who travels a lot. Perhaps it for business or maybe they just love to travel. Here are some clever Valentine’s day gifts to spoil the person you love. Choose a gift to suit their specific travel style and make their trip extra special.
Decide on how much you’d like to spend. Once you’ve decided on a price range, shop around or check out some fun DIY ideas on the internet.
The perfect Valentine’s day gifts for travelers, to make their overall trip more pleasant, need to be useful, necessary and easily portable.
These are some fun, thoughtful, convenient, and unusual Valentine’s day gifts to choose from:
- Have a look at the selection of Getaway luggage tags or passport holders from bando.com. Let your special lady add a touch of first-class to her luggage or passport. From $10
- If it’s necessary to polish up some foreign phrases, give them a pack of Lingo playing cards, from $25, itslingo.com
- The 40L Nomatic travel bag is a functional bag with more than 20 innovative features. $269.99, Nomatic.com
- Or get a Sea to Sky, 24-liter daypack backpack which folds up into a pocket-sized compact carry case. $89.99, thepnw.co
Keep it light
- A colorful micro-fiber towel. There are many fun designs to choose from; Cancun green, Australian heatwave etc. From $16, dockandbay.com
- A fleecy Trtl Travel Pillow which is smaller than the normal travel pillow and doesn’t need to be inflated. $29.99, trtltravel.com
- The 5-in-1 universal travel adaptor with two USB ports,$35 flight001.com
Strictly for business
- A global portable WIFI hotspot and power bank is a perfect gift for someone who travels a lot for business or someone who works remotely. $149.99, skyroam.com
- Ensure that the person you love has a goodnight’s sleep with an Airbnb electronic gift card. From $25, amazon.com
- A gift card which will give them a unique culinary adventure in another country. From $20, eatwithme.com
- For a partner who values looking fresh and dazzling by the end of a long journey get a cooling and refreshing hydrating mist. $17, nordstrom.com
- Or a superfood facial oil, which hydrates, nourishes and smoothes the skin. Perfect after a long flight. $55, Elemis.com
For the health-conscious traveler
- A watch with a built-in 24/7 heart rate monitor, plus it has the bonus of phone-free music. $200, fitbit.com
- A pair of funky compression socks. vimvigr.com, $32.95
The sentimental traveler
- A journal for organizing their travel plans. The Paradiso travel planner comes with a glossy map page, a packing list, pages to jot down travel notes and cute stickers and even more. Check out bando.com, $22.99
- You could simply send your lover off with a romantic letter and a photograph of you to keep in their wallet. If you’d like to be a little more creative with your Valentine’s day gifts, try and make a travel kit. There are also many other DIY ideas on the internet.
Travelers value experiences. Give them Valentine’s day gifts that will boost their next trip, making their travel experience easier, more comfortable and ultimately more enjoyable. Whether they are flying, driving or taking a train, these Valentine’s day gifts are sure to help them on their next journey.